Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities :
- Support South East Asia marketing strategy and operations. Based in Singapore, you will be driving activities to build Company's Cloud awareness, new business acquisition, customer development and user community programs.
- Work closely with the sales teams and Demand Management team to drive opportunity and business growth.
- Develop, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions including Company's Cloud Platform events, outbound campaigns, external trade shows and customer stories.
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for Company's Cloud Platform among key influencer organizations.
- Enable partners to scale coverage for Company's Cloud services and build community programs to build deep loyalty with end users and advocates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 5-8 years of relevant B2B marketing or field marketing , Demand generation experience.
- Experience or understanding of developer audience; Strong technical acumen, ability to interact with highly technical people and technologies.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects; Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management.
- Strong communication skills in both business and technical situations.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.