The role is based in Singapore and key responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary contact to the business on Forecast and Planning related finance matters
- To provide transparency on the financial gaps and drivers
- Undertake proactive analysis to understand business drivers, key trends and develop strategies and actionable recommendations to address.
- All control measures following identification of the risks should be documented and implemented effectively
- To ensure effective collaboration and knowledge sharing with different teams and functions
- Relevant degree in Finance; Fundamental understanding of finance concepts
- Candidate should have 5+years of experience in MIS Reporting, Finance, and Budgeting etc.
- Must have financial industry experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interface with Management
- Control mindset
This will start as contract. If you are keen to explore it further, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org