- Perform month-end closing activities, including preparation of journal entries for Singapore entities.
- Review of Balance sheet and creation of Balance sheet commentaries on a monthly basis.
- Working closely with tax team to support tax filing activity (GST, WHT and CIT), and support tax audit.
- Support Group secretarial work (such as management of bank signatories and board resolutions).
- Completion of Balance sheet reconciliations for payroll and tax accounts.
- Completion of vendor invoice reconciliations to support payment process.
- Provides analytical business insight/support for areas under responsibility
- Working with shared service team to drive improvements to working practices and ensure quality output.
- Contribute to, ensure implementation of, and adherence to appropriate financial controls.
- Performing other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing. priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work.
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Cecil Mangilin|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 11:38|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's