- 12 months contract role
- Global consumer banking company
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function is primarily responsible for managing financial analysis and providing strategic insights to senior management. This includes financial planning and budgeting, producing forward looking statements, performance measurement, strategic presentations, business reviews and other value adding analysis.
Revenue and Balance Sheet Workstream plays a central role in managing the key deliverables for Asia Consumer business, helping senior management in Finance and Business in interpreting business performance against targets, macro environment and markets factors. This requires proactively engaging with stakeholders across Business, Finance and other relevant functions to channelize the information and convert into actionable intelligence.
The team also works with Regional and Country FP&A, Treasury, Risk and Business teams to develop centralized analytics for Consumer business, thereby improving efficiency and streamline processes across FP&A.
This position is a Finance Specialist role, with a contract term of 12 months, focusing on financial and aspects of Asia GCB divestiture program and reporting to the Asia Consumer Revenue and Balance Sheet Workstream Lead. The role will be responsible for driving financial analytics for in-perimeter assets & liabilities, P&L, expenses and stranded cost analysis along with buyer due diligence as well as coordinating for analytical deliverables from business team
- Analysis and consolidation of historical financial performance and forward-looking projections including P&L and B/S, and analyze performance against relevant comparisons (vs. Plan, Prior Year, Outlook) for exit businesses
- Provide senior management with timely, accurate and relevant financial and non-financial (DWH reports, business dashboards) intelligence/ analysis impacting exit business
- Support due diligence in conjunction with country and regional finance, Corp M&A and BCMA teams and produce relevant materials centrally for exit countries
- Manage the VDR (virtual data-room) information flow and channelize the buyer's Q&A while ensuring integrity of information
- Ensure data consistency between finance and non-finance sources required for due diligence and work on reconciliation in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor in Finance and/or economics discipline
- Experience in P&L and Balance sheet analysis, Expense analytics and due diligence in banking/ financial firm
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft applications - especially Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle Essbase
- Excellent MS office skills, Data mining & reconciliation, Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Able to manage priorities
- Desirable: MBA in finance
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.