Financial Account (Liquidity Management Reporting)
- Contract until 15 Dec 2022
- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Performing and reviewing of the daily and monthly liquidity calculation with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Core responsibilities, other than the timely delivery of the liquidity reports, would include: managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC; addressing audit queries and requests; fulfilling ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports; involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests; and, collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy on liquidity analysis and initiatives.
- As part of the core reporting team, the individual is also required to participate in end user acceptance testing for any IT roll out and also ensure control and procedure documentation are kept up to date and in line with the firm's policies.
- The candidate will also be informed in streamlining the production process, ensuring that the daily and monthly production is performed as efficiently as possible in the most controlled manner.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory liquidity framework and new Basel 3 Liquidity rules.
- Finance reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Experience in regulatory reporting with strong process and control mindset.
- Experience with Excel Macros/ Power pivots and also innovation tools to streamline and automate production processes
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.
- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organized manner.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248