- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central area
- Leading global digital advertising platform
We are looking to fill the role of Financial Accountant (Contract) will be based in Singapore office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the Accounting function of a multinational organization. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Responsible for managing multiple APAC entities from a local compliance point of view.
- Manage some processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Manage processes and work closely with company's Tax teams for the filing of Corporation tax and VAT returns.
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits.
- Review the work of our outsourced partners.
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes.
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale.
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional business partners within and outside Finance to execute Accounting Team Objectives, providing support to finance management were required including ad hoc financial analysis or special projects.
- Recognized accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA).
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations.
- Relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- 8 years of working experience preferably with APAC region exposure
- Experience working with an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP is very desirable
- Big 4 experience
- Related industry experience
- Lease accounting knowledge is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.