- 6 months contract
- Work location: Changi + work from home
A global bank and financial services company
The department comprises of a group of professionals who are responsible for the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control of all legal entities in Singapore. The businesses undertaken by these entities include fixed income, equities, securities trading, loans transactions, merchant banking and asset management.
- Performing and reviewing of the daily and monthly liquidity calculation with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Core responsibilities, other than the timely delivery of the liquidity reports, would include: managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC; addressing audit queries and requests; fulfilling ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports; involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests; and, collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy on liquidity analysis and initiatives.
- As part of the core reporting team, the individual is also required to participate in end user acceptance testing for any IT roll out and also ensure control and procedure documentation are kept up to date and in line with the firm's policies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Able to multi-task and handle queries/issues from various sources
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required while superficial knowledge in MS Access will be advantageous
- Accounting Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Experience in a Financial Accounting role within a Bank will be advantageous (with alternatives being Financial Reporting, Financial Control or similar)
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.