- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or Central
- Leading digital payment network company
- Perform invoices, payments, and other payable activities within defined SLA for a portfolio of geographic countries and ensure high quality accuracy, timeliness, efficiency, and compliance to US GAAP, SEC and SOX requirements
- Ensure Withholding Tax (WHT), Goods and Services Tax (GST), Value Added Tax (VAT) and Tax
- Deducted at Source (TDS) are correctly accounted for, and send monthly tax report to Outsource Service Providers for Tax Return Preparation
- Liaise with Outsource Service Providers and Tax department on treatment of withholding taxes.
- Coordinate with the Treasury department to adequately fund corporate bank accounts
- Perform quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting with no aged unreconciled accounts
- Provide aged analysis on payable control account
- Support business units' conduct of business transactions to ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, laws, policies, and procedures.
- Deliver strong customer service and support, demonstrate initiative in providing resolution to remediate the invoice and payment issues, and implement effective accounts payable controls to avoid re-occurrence.
- Work closely with the business, FP&A, Operations Support, Sourcing, and other stakeholders to influence and drive issue resolution and initiate changes to enhance internal control and efficiency
- Prioritize tasks within job function balancing the need to meet tight deadlines and other corporate demands. Initiate and implement process changes to improve controls, work productivity or quality of work output.
- Lead or participate in projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years relevant accounting experience in a multi-national publicly traded company
- Familiar with US GAAP/IFRS and SEC requirements
- Knowledge of regional bank standards, cross border payments and other multi-currency requirement.
- Experience in project, and transition management
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with stakeholders
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.