Financial Analyst (4.5 mos contract)
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Execute upon the vision, mission, strategies and annual goals for the Continuous Controls
- Monitoring function in alignment with the Company's goal.
- Perform Continuous Controls Monitoring across a range of company policies and procedures covering revenue and expenses. Monitoring includes but not limited to:
- Performing detailed review of transactions, data anomalies, key risk indicators reviews for the assigned markets at pre-established frequency
- Aggregate and/or analyze data meaningfully to identify unusual trends, anomalies and non-compliant transactions with company Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake evaluation of billing process and related controls (automated and manual)
- Undertake review of client incentive payments and related processes
- Align on the issues with the stakeholders and timely escalate potential high-risk exceptions for timely action, reporting and resolution.
- Assess root cause of potential exception and support remediation efforts for exceptions identified
- Participate in local Controls Committee meetings for the Region/Market/Country as CCM function representative, present and report findings.
- Prepare periodic reports on the state of control environment.
- Perform any other controls related work as required to support the Regional Lead.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Certification: CISA/ CISM / CIA / CPA preferred
- At least 5-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position,
- experience in a Big 4 firm is preferred.
- Language proficiency required for the role - English
- Strong controls, compliance and/or auditing background with demonstrated understanding of corporate's policies and procedures
- Extensive data analysis skills and an aptitude for understanding, interpretation and investigation
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word). Knowledge of PowerBI and
- Power Query is an added advantage
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with staff both inside and outside the Finance organization
- Ability to think out of the box, innovate and take a solutions-oriented approach.
- Challenge the status quo and be curious and bold to advocate for changes that bring value and eliminates manual tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexible to work across multiple time zones.
- Ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to effectively work independently, within tight deadlines and produce high quality deliverables.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.