This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst who will be responsible for financial analysis, reach out to the client to resolve revenue reporting scope and auditing. Joining a team of 5 and reporting to the Finance and Data Analytics Manager this role requires someone with strong SQL coding, data mining, excel and pivot table working experience.
- Support the businesses key stakeholders through reporting, forecasting, budgeting and financial modelling
- Perform in-depth and complex analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy of the customer's statistical data
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition for various revenue classes, both products and services
- Utilize complex data sets to create individualized financial reports per ad hoc requirements based on client feedback
- Detail-oriented, adept in analyzing and managing large amounts of data sets
- 3 to 7 years of working experience in a similar role is required
- Previous Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have the experience and skill that it takes to perform in this role, please apply for this role and reach out to Naveen on +6564291243.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248