- US Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team is responsible for coordinating enterprise-wide Anti-Money Laundering ("AML")/Bank Secrecy Act, anti-bribery, government sanctions, and anti-boycott compliance efforts. FCC also provides AML-related services on client's subsidiaries worldwide.
The successful candidate will be part of the Asia-Pacific Know-Your-Client ("KYC") team and report to the KYC team manager based in Hong Kong.
- Conducting due diligence on prospective and existing clients to identify issues presenting potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk, primarily utilizing publicly available data sources, vendor reports and reviewing client documentation.
- Escalating potential KYC issues to the KYC team manager and/or senior business management.
- Documenting potential issues, mitigating factors and rationale for approval in the relevant systems.
- Managing document retention in accordance with applicable AML regulation and firm policies.
- Implementing applicable AML policies and procedures.
- Collaborating closely with the global Anti-Money Laundering/Suspicious Activities Group, the Government Sanctions Group, the Anti-Bribery Group, and the Global Surveillance Group
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience in KYC, AML, FCC
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, and experience in external database searches, such as World Check, Factiva, and Lexis/Nexis
- Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
- Ability to prioritize demanding workflows, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and yet still be team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Effective interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.