- 12 months contract
- MNC IT
- Fortune 500 company
This role works closely, in a 24/7 operations and coordinating fraud intelligence and taking swift actions on accounts that had been or might be used for fraudulent activities
- Assist with developing and implementing Fraud Risk Management Framework and all associated policies and procedures (including risk metrics/ monitors) and ensure they are effectively embedded
- Follow up and analyze abnormal transactions activity on customers' account.
- Manage customer's expectation and explain to customer on suspected scam activities.
- Coordinate and support detection, investigation and mitigation.
- Understand when to escalate events and to whom
- Be responsible for incident triage, response and escalation
- Be responsible for both reactive and proactive security investigations
- Assist in statistics collation on the various scams reported to the organization to submit for monthly management reporting and any others task and assignment by the line manager & management
- Degree with 2-3 years' experience in Risk and Fraud Risk Management will be an added value.
- Has strong analytical skill and well verse in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Comfortable to work on rotating shift
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248