Our Client :
Fortune 500 IT Services organisation
12 Months ( extendable)
Liferay Digital Experience Platform
Key Skills: Liferay, Java, J2ee, Web services ( SOAP, XML), Elastic
Experienced Java/J2EE technologies developer, SQL PL/SQL
Middleware expertise (IBM Websphere, JBOSS, Oracle Weblogic)
Additional Job Details:
1 - Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
2 - Java (P3 - Advanced)
3 - Java Standard Edition (P3 - Advanced)
5 - Oracle BEA WebLogic Portal Administration (P3 - Advanced)
- Experience in Health IT or Government projects
- System Defect Management & Configuration Management
- Experience in IT Application Systems Management
- Experience in working in a highly complex environment (critical infrastructure, 24x7 operations)
- Provides application maintenance support to ensure smooth and stable application maintenance / operations of critical healthcare application systems.
- Provide Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of production incidents in accordance to Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provides solutions to optimize existing processes through automation and coordinates with different parties to get things moving.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.