- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Develop and deliver highly responsive, secure front-end UI components and templates for web (single page and multi-page applications) with VueJS and native mobile apps Vuenative
- Engage with stakeholders to identify best UI components and visual design for development
- Identify and set up web analytics to measure user experience
- Work with backend developers to integrate backend platforms with front-end codes
- Integration testing with frontend and backend technologies
- Troubleshoot technical issues relating to frontend technologies and web analytics
- Provide feedback on UI, UX in Agency and be a member of the UI/UX review committee
- Present ideas and solutions to all level of stakeholders to gain buy-in
- Conduct code review, validate user actions on the client-side and provide constructive feedback to stakeholders
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Extensive proficiency in developing with Vue.js, Vue-native and integration with backend technologies
- Experienced in creating custom, general use modules and components with Vue.js
- Proficient with one or more of the programming languages such as .Net, Java
- Experience in developing with non-blocking, high quality, well documented, scalable and reliable codes with high standards for security
- Experience with digital experience analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), user experience metrics and measurements is highly desirable
- Experience with code repository services, issue tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. Gitlab) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of best practices in UX/UI design is highly advantageous
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solution for issues with front-end technologies, backend integration in a timely and professional manner
- Proven experience in software development, web application development, system integration, testing and production systems preferred
- Experienced in building web APIs and API-first design principles
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, application tier, API, CDN and caching, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.