- Global financial services company headquartered in UK
- 3 approved headcount available
- 12 months contract
- Work Location: Central
- Performs analysis, development and technical governance across both Run and/or Change and will be accountable for the maintenance, quality of code, and compliance to standards within the platform. Accountabilities include:
- Analysis, development & implementation of change and/or run activity in accordance with the agreed digital/platform strategy, standards and governance for a business unit, project, programme, platform or feature team
- Performing value adding governance & quality assurance to ensure customer outcome is delivered to the highest standards
- Defining technical specifications of solutions in accordance with the agreed digital/platform strategy incorporating service fundamentals, security and system performance
- Driving continuous improvement through technical and process innovation to optimise the way we deliver to our customers, promoting ways to leverage business benefit at every opportunity
- Minimum 2 to 3 years Mobile development experience (iOS/Android)
- Data & Reporting: XML, XSL, FOP, iText, Jasper Report
- Database & SQL: Oracle, SQL, Postgres
- Build Tools: SVN, Jenkins , GIT
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.