This role :
Full Stack Developer
Our client :
Fortune 500 IT Services
Duration: 12 Months ( renewable)
- Accountable for delivery of projects starting from initiation to post go live support
- Forming, norming and setting up technical team
- Leading multiple delivery squads (composed for API developers, testers, SA's) to deliver successful project outcomes
- Leading the technical de-composition and design discussions across squads
- Design & enhance the application framework following software engineering principles
- Managing 3rd party vendors and integration partners to ensure application deliveries are timely and good quality
- Leading the squads in sprint grooming activities ahead of sprints to refine the stories, identify technical dependencies, pre-sprint technical activities to be done
- Conduct scrum of scrum across squads to identify squad interdependencies, squad loading and managing the sprint deliverables
- Put in place a strong framework / process to guarantee quality delivery every sprint
- Ensure definition of ready and definition of done is followed for each sprint.
- conduct retrospectives, identify areas of improvement from each sprint and work towards continuous improvement to improve sprint velocity and quality
- Work closely with architects and other dependent teams for detailed design and interface contract agreements
- Imbibe agile values and lead the team towards automation
- Leading and contributing to cross-team improvement initiatives relating to agile methods, CI/CD tools, people, architecture, project management and governance, including further adoption and improvements to the Bank's System Development Methodology (SDM)
- Strong design thinking and application development experience
- Should have had at least 5 years experience in building applications from scratch using API's and micro services and leading a team of developers
- Should have prior experience in managing virtual teams in onsite/offshore model
- Should be hands on and have the level of experience and expertise to coach and design, plan and deliver complex applications
- Strong full stack technical skills required with key focus on skills as stated for API developers
- Strong development skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Own overall delivery and drive teams velocity
- Prior experience in Banking applications ( customer facing - client onboarding or middleware payment processing systems) is a plus
- ESB, Event Driven, Microservices , SOA Architecture, Services governance and design
- ReactJS, NodeJS
- Java, Microservices, SpringBoot, Apache Camel
- JBoss, Weblogic.
- IBM MQ, REST, SOAP, WSDL, Kafka.
- Spring Security, Netegrity, PKI, JCE, JSSE
- Object Design and Modelling
- DevOps (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Sonarcube, Fortify, Docker, Kubernetes, Cucumber etc.)
- At least one of the following: Oracle, MS SQL, Maria DB or any NoSQL
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Exposure to the following technologies: Weblogic/JBoss, Unix operating systems, MQ/Connect Direct messaging
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.