Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Full stack developer for their The Growth and Engagement Platform team team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
This is a 06 month contract role.
- Write product or system development code for tasks with minimal assistance, conduct testing on code, design code to allow for easy testing (e.g., dependency injection),
- Write test case descriptions to ensure coverage of critical components, review code developed by other engineers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency)
- Identify technical problems with requirements and fix them, helping the team to course-correct when necessary.
- Plan and execute prioritized project work independently, managing their own priorities and making appropriately paced progress without supervision.
- Address commonly escalated issues or triage when required.
- Coordinate timelines, goals, and objectives for assigned project component(s), understanding how work fits in with related projects or components, including dependencies and upstream/downstream implications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 4-5 years of strong development experience from tech or finance industry
- Ability to extract relevant information from reading code in one or more core languages and frameworks, including the ability to leverage the code as a resource to create work output for users or stakeholders
- Ability to select or design an algorithm and appropriate data structures to solve a problem or improve a product, framework, or the scale/speed/efficiency/reliability of a system
- ability to conduct root-cause analysis, isolate the source of the problem, and resolve the bugs.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as JAVA, C++, Python. This includes programming practices, major features and capabilities, and system management tools.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills. ???????
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.