Senior Full Stack Developer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established SI company in Singapore and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with REST APIs, creating API centric microservices applications, working and connecting with API.
- Strong proficiency in one or more API M platforms (WSO2/Mulesoft /Azure/AWS API gateway/ Apigee).
- Strong proficiency in one or more backend languages (Spring boot/NodeJS/Python).
- Strong proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5/Angular/React).
- Prior work experience in developing on both mobile and web platforms.
- Knowledge in Java 8, Scala.
- Knowledge in Redis, Docker, Jenkins, Teamcity, SVN, GIT and GIT LAB.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.