Full Stack Developer
- 12 month Contract
- Central Singapore
- Well known social media company
Our client is looking for full stack developer to code front and back-end integrations with various available tools and infrastructure components
- Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering infrastructure capabilities, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Modify, enhance, and prepare technical documentation for developed tools and solutions.
- Evaluate requests for enhancements, and identify opportunities to optimise and simplify the solutions.
- Degree with Computer Science
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue or bugs in timely manner.
- Expertise with Python (3.x)
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualStudio, etc.
- Knowledge of networking domain.
- Knowledge on PHP/React would be an advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248