Functional Business Analyst
- Contract duration of 18 Months with extention of another 1 year.
- Multiple Opening and immeidate hiring.
- Wide project exposure and good learning opportunity
- Attractive salary package with (18 days AL, good performance bonuses, yearly training funded provided etc)
A familiar brand in public sector industry
- Gather business user requirement and conduct requirement analysis.
- Design, develop and maintain business rules using Agile methodology based on requirements specified in user stories, using the technology stack and agreed engineering practices for the product.
- Work closely with Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field
- Experience working in an Agile environment will be an added advantage
- Experience with requirements gathering and business analysis is mandatory.
- Previous experience with Java/J2EE IT programming background, interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies will be an added advantage
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and writing skills
Interested candidate please submit your resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org