(Functional) IT Business Analyst
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Support Product Owner to deliver product in an Agile development environment
- Define problem areas and uncover customer needs through research and engaging relevant stakeholders from the government and non-government institutions
- Develop and evaluate solutions as part of product discovery
- Research into related technologies, services and competitors
- Develop business rules and logics for product development
- Craft user stories to translate business objectives and user needs into technical requirements
- Facilitate the prioritisation of user stories based on the needs of the organisation and product users
- Define and validate the acceptance criteria for these user stories
- Work in scrum teams and actively participate and/or lead in Sprint Ceremonies (Planning, Review, Retrospective meetings etc)
- Provide guidance to support staff in managing user feedback
- Refine the product with data analytics and user feedback
- Provide staffing support for project steering/management committees
- Working experience in business analyst role
- Familiar and has experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Strong interest in personal finance and social policies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders and teammates
- Ability to express business requirements in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically as well as go in-depth to understand business and user needs
- Positive and willing to learn new technologies
- Proactive self-starter
- Team player and strong ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.