* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
The position is responsible for all aspects Technical Project Delivery, Support to clients through liaison with Service Operational Center and Engineering teams, Vendors, Architecture, Analysis of Critical cases and Design of a key compliance components.
* Promoting the full product and services portfolio demonstrating knowledge and professionalism to prospects and customers at both commercial and technical levels.
* Ensure the quality, completeness and best practices of project and support deliverables.
* Responsible for Technical and Pre-Sales functions on behalf of the company within the APAC region.
* Approve system requirements, estimation, functional specifications, testing strategy and other activities to ensure architectural alignment.
* Enable other teams on new foundational features and cutting-edge technologies.
* Coach engineers for service excellence during the project delivery and support activities.
* Be innovative, continuously think and asses the next step, and be one step ahead of our customers.
* Assist with training and deployment of NICE/Verint Systems or other Voice Recording technologies.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
* 5+ years' experience in the field of software engineering on NICE / VERINT products ranging from NICE 8.9, NP3.x, NIM4.x, NTR, Fusion/Compass, Verint Recording V11/V15, Verba Recording (Verint VFC);
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL databases, installing, administration and query search and stored procedures operations;
* Broad understanding of storage solutions (file, block, object / WORM compliance etc.) and data archiving methodology;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with effective presentation experience;
* Possess strong interpersonal skills coupled with a can-do attitude;
* Possess a proven ability to work independently;
* Demonstrating high levels of Technical Support skills in order to support the client with determining the right solution or fix for their environment;
* Detail-oriented and highly organized person, ability to manage multiple priorities and parallel projects;
* Experience of working within an ITIL environment;
* Successful completion of company's background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, credit check.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.