12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Product and Service Operations mission is to build a service engine that solves today's customer problems and prevents tomorrow's.
- collaborating with Quality Program Managers (QPM) to support, plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as project manager, statistical process control (SPC), research, etc or any other Quality based projects
- Perform data analysis to identify key opportunities for operational and CX improvements
- Present results, explain proposals and report findings to the team
- In collaboration with Quality PMs, build data-informed execution plans that drive continuous improvement to enhance operational performance and client experience
- Identify areas of inefficiencies and create scalable solutions to address the gaps
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years' experience in as a project/ program manager
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, individual time management
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven record in complex problem-solving situations using data.
- Self-starter, capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team.
- Quality/Process Improvement certification (COPC, ASQ)
- Project management certification (ie, PMP, Prince2, Agile)
- Six Sigma (Green Belt - Minimum Requirement)
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing planning & execution effectiveness. (A Plus)
- Experience with both front-office and back-office customer support environments. (A Plus)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.