Government Affairs and Public Policy Manager
- 6 months contract
- New role with approved headcount
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Suntec
- Leading global cloud computing company headquartered in US
We are seeking a Government Affairs and Public Policy professional based in Singapore to support our client's government affairs in ASEAN and Greater China. The individual will help execute our political and policy strategy, assist with our client's work with industry associations; and provide other support as required and report into the Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy for ASEAN and Greater China.
- Help manage contacts with key influencers: elected and government officials, industry leaders.
- If required, represent the company before government, trade associations, think-tanks, and industry coalitions.
- When required, conduct analysis of political and regulatory issues that need to be advocated by the company, and develop public policy submissions.
- Work with a cross-functional team - Legal, Sales, Public Sector Business, PR, Marketing, Trailhead, Engineering, Security, Compliance, etc., to develop policy positions supporting multi-tenant, public cloud computing, enterprise software, among others, across Southeast Asia and Greater China.
- Plan, co-ordinate and executive, in collaboration with cross-functional teams, Government Affairs and Public Policy related events that engage external leaders with the company.
- Bachelor/Graduate degree, or equivalent proven experience in public policy and/or law (3-5 years)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Deep knowledge and experience of the policy-making process across Southeast Asia and Greater China, and a desire to understand and learn technology policy
- Experience working in government and/or government affairs environment (3-5 years), good knowledge of respective government protocol and government relations in the region
- Experience in developing/presenting public policy positions before government or other key stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to travel
- Keen to commit on 6 months contract
- Fluent with at least an additional Asia language skill
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, yet 100% devoted to the team
- Experience working at a multinational company or a technology company
- "Intrapreneur", creator, humble & confident leader, multi-cultural professional
- Interest to work with people across different departments and organizations
- Demonstrate high professionalism values: trust, customer success, innovation, equality
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.