- Plans and heads the execution of the annual audit plan for the SEA region, which include regulatory, compliance, financial controls, IT and operational reviews/risk-based audits.
- Provides objective assurance and independent review on the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company's risk management and internal control system.
- Drives/Promotes the vision of the Internal Audit throughout close partnerships with management and working with the senior executives to develop a risk based audit plan for the Company
- Appropriate planning and risk assessments are conducted; identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks and opportunities for improvements.
- Performs audit reviews to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques and documents the results of audit reviews in accordance with Group Internal Audit standards
- Leads advisory reviews and provides controls advices to management on new and/or modifications to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures common fraud/errors/irregular transactions are identified and investigated in timely manner as well as providing corrective action plans to mitigate exceptions.
- Leads thorough and in-depth investigations on forensic audits and whistle-blowing cases (where as appropriate) and provides practical recommendations to management in enhancing the control environment and tightening the risk exposure within the Company
- A key member executing the new audit and risk management initiatives and special projects between Group and local Internal Audit teams and providing regularly updates on projects status and progress with project owners. This includes projects such as ERP implementations and overdue audit findings monitoring
- Heads the Prevention function in the same countries as mentioned above
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Group Audit Director
- Budgets and monitors department budgets and spending
To qualify for this role, the successful candidate will possess:
- At least a Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting) and Certified Internal Audit preferred or any other equivalent
- At least 8-10 years in internal audit and of which in a senior manager capacity with supervisory exposures.
- Extensive audit experience on risk assessment, process and control review, implementation and advice. Including knowledge IIA Standards, CSA, etc
- People management and development ability
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written including ability to question, actively listen and interpret information
- Strong customer focus, Confident, strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish trust and communicate at all levels
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send MS CV to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.