Our client, a well-known global IT Services company are currently looking to recruit a Head of IT to cover the Asia Region based from the Singapore office.
Reporting into the global CIO you will lead the IT team across Asia covering over 10 countries in the region. You will be responsible for creating the IT roadmap and driving the IT strategy for the business in Asia. You will ensure that the regional IT roadmap is aligned to the global IT strategy.
Your role will be to reduce cost whilst maintaining the quality of IT Services to the business. You will be instrumental in driving the digital transformation of the company working closely with different business units. As the Head of IT - Asia, you will focus on IT strategy, execution, business engagement, governance, security & compliance, the management of people and the IT budget. You will have the experience and ability to introduce a clear communication plan & reporting structure into Corporate IT and Asia management.
- Senior Regional IT exposure managing mid-size IT teams across multiple countries in Asia
- Relevant Information Technology degree
- Strong business system & ERP (SAP) enhancement experience
- Experience delivering IT strategy and roadmaps
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous experience working within a global IT Services company would be preferred.