- Contract role - Jan 2021 til Oct 2021
- Salary up to $17,500/month - commensurate to experience
- Private Banking Unit within a global bank
As one of the world's most recognisable financial services brand, we are inviting senior and experienced compliance head in private banking to fill this role for 10-months contract. Starting in January 2021, you will be responsible for establishing internal strategies and processes to prevent violations of laws and regulations. Should you be keen to explore a new career opportunity in the New Year, this could be for you!
- You will be leading the Private Banking unit of this global bank in Singapore compliance operations and management task. Overall responsible for strategising and executing internal strategies, processes, procedures to prevent any violation of law or regulation
- Engage with the other units of Private Banking (i.e. product, operations) in developing program for PB clients as to remain consistent and updated with the mark
- Mentoring a small team of analyst (not more than 5 headcounts) in day to day compliance and risk management activities task. You will be partnering with another Head/Director in team management and support
- Lead and direct compliance strategies and programs across all PB products and services. Ensure guidelines are in place and staying abreast of any changes to regulations in the market
- You will work closely with regulatory examiners, internal/external auditors on critical compliance issues.
- Analyzing and scoping the impact including applicability of new and complex regulatory developments across the assigned business/product/function, including cross-border impact.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimally 12+ years of experience in Compliance & Risk Management function with 10 years' experience in Private Banking industry
- Highly knowledgeable on private banking compliance laws, regulations and risk management for Singapore market
- Capable of strategising and implementing rigid compliance programs for clients in private banking industry
- Ability to assess complex regulatory compliance issues - able to make sound judgement, operate as a team and consult senior leaders in the organisation
- Highly independent and hands-on senior leader who is ready to support team in ad-hoc project work
- Available to start in January 2021 and commit until October 2021
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248