- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Provide regular scheduled and ad hoc support for IT infrastructure and user desktop applications.
- Troubleshoot, monitor & report on critical problems to the client, Team Lead or Service Delivery Manager until they are resolved.
- Maintain and troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure including PC procurement and setup
- Utilize technical and communication skills to resolve onsite trouble tickets and end user support issues in an efficient manner and with a focus on customer service.
- Support and participate other ad-hoc Company's initiatives, assignments and projects
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in troubleshooting technical issues related to Desktops, laptops, mobile devices, Cisco Phones.
- Understanding on Active Directory, Networking, Messaging and Hardware necessary.
- Advanced troubleshooting experience in Microsoft Office applications suite including Teams, O365.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to VPN, RSA SecurID, Corporate applications on Mobile devices through any MDM service.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to Cisco Phones, IP Phones, Jabber, Zoom.
- Incident Management knowledge, experience with Turrets will be added advantage.
- Where applicable, encourage users to use self-help resources and demo them on how to find answers on common issues or FAQs.
- Knowledge on ticketing tool (e.g. Service Now)
- In depth understanding of virtual computers hosted via ESX servers and experience in configuring and troubleshooting them
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email, chat.
- Enter and manage all incidents and problems in the incident management system and act as a liaison between users and technical escalation teams.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate teams.
- Maintain hygiene in ticket documentation, category selection and overall ticket quality.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the firm.
- Extended working hours when business needs.
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts and week offs.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Energetically follow-up on open incidents and provide status updates while carrying the ticket to completion.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.