- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation.
- Ensure to provide effective and timely service to the customers
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and Other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Job is performed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge on usage of any call centre telephony system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internet email application (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Experienced in troubleshooting basic IT related issues (application and/or infrastructure)
- Diploma in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years work experience with IT customer service support
- Working hour: Willing to work graveyard shifts, including weekends