- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary package
Leading management consulting, technology and professional service firm.
- Receives queries from internal stakeholders or external vendors and assign the appropriate team for action
- Advises the requestor when the action is completed or if further information is necessary
- Coordinates with relevant parties to resolve issues when there are discrepancies/ unclear requests sent
- Liaises and works with Counterparts/Partner to ensure rapid research and response times
- Works with our U.S. teams to ensure all helpdesk queries are managed within the required turnaround time
- Performs special projects as assigned by Team Lead or Manager
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
- University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Due to the project requirement, only Singaporeans and Permanent Residence will be considered.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.