- 6 months contract, extendable depending on performance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 5 days per week including weekend and PH (OIL will be provided for PH work)
- Shift Schedule: Typically from 7AM - 4PM with a possibility to change
- WFH until further notice or onsite (Central area)
- 5 headcount available, for immediate hiring
- Leading global digital advertising platform
The main function of a technical help desk specialist is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
- L1 & L2 remote desktop support
- Will work on-site but won't face clients
- Support Singapore and global entities
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- May install software or perform hardware testing remotely.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in L1/L2 support
- Remote support experience
- Good English communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Open to work on shifting schedule
- People person
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.