Junior Data Analyst/Data Specialist
- Contract period of 24 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Assist the Technical Marketing Engineers (TME) as a customer advocate for assigned inkjet supplies products, with the overall goal to deliver a market leading customer experience and assuring client's profitability.
- This role will assist improvements to the customer experience and satisfaction through all channels of feedback (field performance, online reviews, SoMe, call notes analytics etc).
- Insights will be used to influence innovative designs of future printer products and drive improvements in the customer experience and support
- Access all data source (call notes, online reviews, forums and SoME etc) to pull relevant info pertaining to customer issues and pain points
- Individual will perform deep dive analysis to provide insights that could drive action to confirm hypothesis, work with Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) to derive action plans to improve the customer experience
- Provide monthly report on the warranty replacement, work with TMEs on deeper dive analysis
- Dashboard owner to publish monthly field data, customers sentiments and field issues
- Own New Product Introduction tool for communication with WW regions for new market release
- No working experience is required as candidate who recently graduate with A Diploma in Computer Engineering, computer science /data science or equivalent field of study are welcomed to apply.
- Basic programming and coding skills such as Python/R and SQL language.
- Basic IT knowledge in Power BI tools is required.
- Good communication & willing to learn & work hard.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg. No. R1326675) on +65 6429 1259 & email at George.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA License Number: 08C5248.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.