Holds Management Analyst
- 6 months contract
- One of 500 fortunes company
Provides integrated finance and accounting services to a large global client.
The Holds Management Analyst is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate resolution of manual and system generated Hold cases to ensure the timely payments to the client s suppliers. Timely resolution of Holds within the case management tool to ensure accurate and timely payments to suppliers.
- Support of Invoice Aging Analysis and reporting as requested by the Team Lead.
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Holds Team Lead/Manger.
- Provide Resolution for System and Manual Holds cases Process Invoices through client system.
- Post resolution when applicable.
- Ensures that all cases assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his/her Team Leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field or 1 year of work experience in Accounts Payable or Finance role.
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement.
- Overtime may be required client holidays are observed and may not align to US holidays.
- Previous accounting experience studies AP.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month quarter year end closing.
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks thinking outside the box.
- Experience with accounting systems Microsoft Office skills.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.