HR Business Partner
- 6 months contract role
- Role will report to the Head of HR for Singapore and Australia
- An investment and risk management company
This role offers a great opportunity to partner in executing the Talent & Diversity agenda for our client's Singapore office. We are looking for an individual who is flexible and can work across a broad range of responsibilities within a fast-paced, commercial environment. The primary responsibilities of the HRBP will be to provide support and guidance across the full range of HR services (Onboarding, Talent Practices & Processes, Employee Relations, Mobility, Employee Engagement, Covid-19 related employee management activities, etc.) for the Singapore office in partnership with the Head of HR, regional HRBPs and HR COE teams. This role will also contribute to a variety of local, regional and global HRBP projects and initiatives.
Supporting the Talent & Diversity agenda
- Provide HR support to execute the Talent & Diversity priorities for the Singapore office. These range from Employee Engagement, Inclusion & Diversity, Career Development, People Manager Effectiveness, Total Rewards, etc.
- Work with the regional and global HR COE teams to deliver the full range of HR services to the business
- Assist in the timely implementation and execution of talent processes through data and people-driven insights, including Onboarding, Promotions, Employee Opinion Survey, etc.
HR Advisory Support
- Partner with the APAC HR Operations teams to provide general HR advice in response to employee queries
- Partner with the relevant regional and local HRBPs in providing HR advisory support and coaching to managers and employees
Managing & Mitigating Risk
- Assist in managing employee relations issues (grievances, performance related issues, termination of employment, litigation etc.) in conjunction with the Employee Relations team
- Ensure risks relating to employees, HR policies and practices are mitigated through appropriate actions and robust control mechanisms
- Assist in ensuring compliance with relevant local legislation and employment law
- Partner with the HR Operations team and Country COO team for regulatory reporting to the MAS, MOM etc.
- Provide advisory support to employees in response to Covid-19 related queries, in conjunction with the relevant partner teams like contactHR, immigration, benefits, remote working, enterprise security etc.
- Continue to support the evolving culture of the Singapore office in partnership with the Country Leadership team
- Partner with the employee networks in the Singapore office to channel their efforts towards the key employee engagement priorities for the office like Mentorship, Career Development, etc.
Regional & Global Priorities
- Contribute to a range of local, regional and global HRBP projects
- 5 to 7 years of demonstrable work experience in a generalist HR advisory role, ideally within the financial or professional services industry
- Previous experience working within a global matrix structure (highly preferred)
- Previous experience in assisting with the management of employee relations issues, including understanding of Singapore employment law
- Strong client focus and proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines within a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills
- Proactive attitude and proven ability to complete tasks and independently work on multiple priorities
- Sound judgment, professionalism and discretion
- Strong team orientation
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.