HR Coordinator (Employee Success Business Partner)
- 4 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Suntec
- Leading global cloud-based software company
- Responsible for partnering with regional business leaders to provide HR guidance and support for all Employee- and People-related processes in region , driving strategic programs related to change and project management, and supporting organizational and leadership development.
- They will partner with the global HR Team to meet objectives and provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a high performing workforce.
- They will adopt a global mindset and actively promote and support HR and company-wide initiatives, benefits and policies.
- The role works with the broader ES team (e.g. Total Rewards, Recruiting, ES Compliance, Employee Comms, etc.) and cross functional partners (e.g. Deloitte China, Data Privacy, SOX, Employment Legal, BT, Finance, etc.)
- 8-10 of HR / HR Business Partner experience
- Experience working in a high growth company preferred
- Preferably with experience in supporting other region
- Proven ability to work in heavily matrixed environment with global teams.
- Highly collaborative and flexible style. Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous environments.
- Possesses strong planning, execution and multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to reprioritize accordingly. Must be able to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Solutions-driven with strong ability to bring structure to ambiguous situations. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail. Data-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience and drive to provide exceptional customer service.
- Proven ability to influence various levels of leadership without direct authority.
- Extensive ER experience of complex issues.
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive issues. Excellent knowledge of relevant legislative and compliance frameworks.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.