HR Coordinator (Global Onboarding)
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Suntec
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
The Global Onboarding team delivers onboarding programs and resources for new hires joining the company every corner of the world. The team's vision is to contribute to a changing business by preparing new hires in a Success from Anywhere world. Through an intentional and tailored evolution to our Onboarding Experience, we welcome and create belonging for all new employees. Our deep partnership with all Onboarding Stakeholders ensures a seamless and effective experience for everyone involved in the onboarding process (New Hires, Hiring Managers, Trail Guides etc).
The team maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our programs and never stops innovating to aim higher. We work hard to improve our operational efficiency, making our programs globally accessible for everyone.
About the role:
The Global Onboarding Coordinator for the Extended Onboarding Team is responsible for ensuring every new hire is set up for a successful journey by contributing to the design and delivery of New Hire onboarding programs. The goal is to give our new hires a Dreamforce-like experience from the start and deliver equipped, engaged, and inspire employees to functional onboarding programs and managers.
In this role, you will facilitate the onboarding sessions mainly for AN/Z new hires and for APAC new hires. You will be working closely with our Global Onboarding team members in different regions. You will also join the team that contributes to the innovation, content development, and delivery of our global onboarding extended programs for Hiring Managers, Trail Guides (buddies), New People Leaders, Boomerangs and URMs, etc. Together, all of these components are designed to make our diverse new hires feel like part of our family and well-prepared to successfully navigate the exciting and fast-moving world.
- Be 100% focused on a world-class, highly effective New Hire Onboarding Experience
- Facilitate our Discovering week 1 program for APAC new hires.
- Facilitate and support by-monthly program hosted for APAC new hires.
- Contribute to and deliver projects for global onboarding Extended Onboarding programs with the team.
- Manage logistics for programs - coordinating with multiple stakeholders across different timezones within APAC
- Data Analysis - Multiple sources, in partnership with Data team to identify valuable insights to improve our programs.
- Partner with Operation Team of keeping our Extended Onboarding resources up to date according to the audit cycle.
- Confident and proven presenter
- Strong passion for corporate culture building and employee engagement
- You have 1-2 years of experience managing projects.
- Your ability to think analytically and strategically when working with data is one of your core strengths
- You have 1-2 years of proven track assisting or managing events
- You are agile and flexible enough to shift tactics if required, keeping a focus on the purpose
- Proven ability to work independently and manage the day-to-day of a program, as well as effectively influence others
- You are proficient in Google Slides / PowerPoint, Excel and Google Apps
- Past experience with Salesforce / Slack a plus
- You have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Global Onboarding a plus
- Experience working with global partners / being managed
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.