Our client is a well- known tech MNC specializing in tech products and services. They are looking for a strong HR coordinator to join their people operations team in Singapore for a regional focused role. The role will require the following:
- Give level 2 support to all the HR related queries across the APAC region for internal company staff across various business units. Handle at least 20-30 requests per day
- Provide strong service experience by recognizing the issue, troubleshooting and resolving it within the expected time frame
- Work with cross-functional teams across various regions to help provide support on the HR queries
- Work with Level 1 teams to get all the context on the raised issue, dissect it and provide a solution keeping the customer/user first mentality
- Keep track of user reviews/feedback and performance metrics to suggest process improvements, strategic decisions
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of experience with HR coordination/HR operations/HR analysis/Recruitment coordination/Customer service within an HR setting
- Comfortable handing volume requests
- Prior experience working in an MNC is a big plus
- Prior experience in a regional role is a big plus
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Lavanya Razdan (EA Reg no: R1550170) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.