HR Operational Analyst (Japanese Language)
- Permanent role
- Opportunity to work with a large global client with a strong brand
- Multinational professional services company
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Handle inbound employee/cross-functional teams' inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues.
- Provide reporting on work and escalate issues to Project Managers
- Process International Exits, Onboarding and Travel cases as needed
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and compile process information for Training
- Raise risks and issues to Project Management
- Gathering data and working with the employees/cross-functional teams to complete HR processing
- Prepare and deliver updates to management team on a weekly basis.
- Serve as primary contact for processing needs and client inquiries on processing team SLAs
- Schedule and drive meetings with parties as needed
- Oversee the development of process documentation, track process changes and drive documentation updates according to team lead directives
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HR Business Partners, Employee Relations specialists, and specialty HR Operations teams (Recruiting, Compensation, Finance, Benefits, Immigration, Payroll, Mobility, HR Information Systems)
- Your Background
- Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Operations
- Fluent in Japanese language as will be required to communicate with Japanese clients + English speaking required.
- Able to travel for 1-2 weeks of training
- Workday, Salesforce experience preferred
- Previous HR experience is a plus but not required; Strong Operations experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Required - Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUP's, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem-solving experience
- Process mapping experience a plus
Interested applicants please share your resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.