- Temporary support (4-5 months contract)
- Work location: WFH until further notice or Central
- Leading global cloud computing company headquartered in US
- Supporting the Senior Employee Relations Manager for case management and policies related queries
- Provide guidance and direction to employees and managers regarding company HR policies and procedures that champions the company's vision, values and culture.
- Track, report and analyze case trends utilizing a case management system to identify trends and recommend solutions for Talent Experience.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years experience dealing with employee queries relating to HR policies and processes - HR Shared Services, HRBP or ER experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Mandarin language capability is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, applying judgement; receives little guidance on day-to-day work and moderate guidance on larger scale deliverables.
- Demonstrated skills in managing confidential information.
- Experience in working in a fast paced, high tech work environment.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company
- Team player when working with others.
- Experience with global employment law and practices is an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.