- Perm position available & Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure in IAM (SailPoint)
- Good career growth in different area
- Well established system integration company with global presence. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of this technology team working for several project.
- Working with business IT security teams to develop Identity and Access Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans
- Defining technical and business requirements for identity and access management solutions
- API design and development for Automation Frameworks
- Configuration and implementation of IAM products
- Interaction with customers, team members and onshore consultants to solve implementation issues
- Installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) product
- Experienced Identity & Access Management professional proficient in SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Proven track record with 5+ years of experience in IT services and information security
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on identity and access management implementations. Implementation/Configuration and deployment of the IdentityIQ (IIQ, Identity Access & Identity Management
- Candidate with good Java/J2EE technical development background but no prior knowledge/experience in IAM SailPoint are welcomed to apply & will be highly considered.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOA, REST APIs, SCIM, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with working with different SailPoint connectors to configure automated provisioning
- Experience with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows Server)
- Familiarity with RBAC is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Bamboo, Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with Identity Now and File Access Manager is a Plus
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- "Take-charge", positive attitude
- Proven ability to work and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Perform under pressure
- Demonstrated multitasking skills in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.