- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for another 12 months
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, etc.)
- Responsible for the deployment and operation of Cloud Infrastructure and Systems, which include resource planning, system performance and overall infrastructure operating environment for the Cloud computing platforms.
- Support system operations/environment, conduct architecture review and ensures compliance to governance principles to ensure smooth and sustainable operations, including system resiliency, security and performance requirements.
- Manage vendors and contracts to deliver operational outcomes.
- Work with vendors and project teams to provide infrastructure solutions during different phases of project (i.e. from concept proposal till implementation stage).
- Ensures proposed solutions meet business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality and complies with Government ICT Infrastructure policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports in procurement activities which includes preparation of requirement specifications (i.e. tender eval, report preparations etc), evaluation & awards, management of contracts.
- Work with the appointed vendor/s and internal teams to manage the infrastructure aspect of the project. Activities include, but not limited to, the following:
a. Managing the vendor to ensure project is delivered on schedule and meets the service standards and requirements of the contract
b. Identify, track and manage project risks
c. Work with internal teams to coordinate delivery, installation and configuration of the solution as per project requirements and company standards
d. Review and ensure project documentation is in alignment to company standards
e. Work with vendors to ensure successful commissioning of the systems and transition to company appointed FM vendor
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Hand-on experience in public cloud providers such as AWS etc.
- Experience in implementation and operations of cloud infrastructure Systems.
- Results and customer oriented and able to multi-task effectively
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to work within tight timelines - good time management skills
- Candidates must be open to 12 months contract with an option to extend for another 12 months
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.