Our client is currently looking for 3 x Cyber Security Engineer (Implementation/Deployment) to join the Singapore based team. This position is responsible for the successful implementation of Cyber Security Solutions/Products/Services in mega projects that involves many security products and also across different domains (server, storage, applications, network etc). This role will also drive the implementation, leading and guiding a team of junior engineers, provide consultative engagements with stakeholders and satisfy customer's project requirements.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an Engineer and able to independently deploy on two or more of the following domains:
- Infrastructure Security (Palo Alto, Fortinet, CheckPoint, Sophos, Imperva, Guardium)
- End-point/EDR (Symantec, Carbon Black, Mcafee, Trend Micro, Sophos)
- Identity and Access Management/PAM (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, IBM Secret Service)
- Security Incident Management (Arcsight, Splunk, QRadar, Solarwinds LEM, LogRhythm)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (Nessus Tenable, Rapid7)
- Data diode (Waterfall, DigiSafe, ForcePoint Data Guard)
- 2FA (RSA, Gemalto, Safenet)
- Sound understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Hands-on experience on network infrastructure devices and services such as firewalls (ASA, FortiGate, Palo Alto, F5, Cisco ACI/SDA), routers, switches, and server infrastructure is not mandatory but is a plus.
- Security clearance is required
- Open to Singapore Citizens who are born in Singapore only.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248