- 9 months contract
- Open to work during weekends
- Work location: Central
- Leading social media platform company
- Review and assess inbound emergency escalations/submissions; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and potential exposure to content that may include child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/self harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Availability to work weekend days on a rotational basis or a regular schedule.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction.
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk.
- Proven ability to make important decisions independently and multi-task under pressure, responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.