12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Stay up to date on key workflow changes, policy updates and operational guidelines
- Clearly understand the escalation process to address policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties
- Highlight areas for improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Willing and able to maturely work on sensitive request with graphic content which may be considered offensive or disturbing
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Review and assess inbound emergency escalations/submissions and make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and graphic content.
- Willingness and ability to work with sensitive issues and potential exposure to content that may include child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/self harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Flexibility to work weekend days on a rotational basis or a regular schedule.
- Self-motivated and proactive; requiring minimal direction.
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk.
- Ability to make important decisions independently and multi-task under pressure, responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.