- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance, security and availability of several applications based on business requirements and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models
- This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assist in change management processes and improve the efficiency and help standardize current processes
- Document and thoroughly understand the application architecture, system configuration across platforms and work with various systems and use this knowledge effectively to resolve issues
- You will work closely with customer support team to communicate the root cause of the outage, duration and recommendations or steps to resolve issues
- Participate in Service Improvement meetings after an application outage
- Respond to general inquiries, and provide assistance as required in analyzing the trends and suggesting long-term and short-term improvements
- Resolve incidents and problems in accordance within defined guidelines and meet operational level agreements
- Implement change requests and meet project deliverables
- You achieve and understand Service Level commitments
- Ability to work after hours including weekends and night when required
- You provide automation solutions of manual repetitive tasks
- Debugging application issues using source code (Java applications) to suggest long term and short-term issue solutions.
- Work on internal tool development using Angular, CSS and Java Spring Boot.
- Work on the complete SDLC of the internal supported applications/tools.
- Work with Release Management team to validate application interface flows using SOAP, POSTMAN
- Work with security engineering team to make sure application security is implemented and PCI/DSS compliance is followed.
- Provide guidance and training to the team and act a strong technical point of contact.
- Lead technical bridges and interact with both staff and management during incident and change management process
- Will use basic scripting and query skills to generate reports based on support requests and incidents
- Will support applications in a Linux environment and analyze and troubleshoot network, database and system issues
- Bachelors with 7 years or Masters in Computer Science/Engineering with 5 years of work experience respectively
- Solid experience working as a Unix/Linux Administrator
- Java coding/debugging is mandatory
- Experience with SSH, SFTP, SSL certificates, Unix/Linux file Systems, and Unix/Linux commands
- Prior experience working with JVM such as Tomcat under Linux/Unix
- Prior experience with internet facing application and familiar with Apache or equivalent technologies
- Strong scripting in UNIX/Linux using Shell, Perl or other scripting languages
- General understanding of networking, firewalls, load balancers, and databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong inter-personal skills
- Able to multi-task in order to meet goal of low MTTR (mean time to repair)
- Strong ability to self-learn new technologies
- Individual should be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Sound planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical, and clients
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects
- Experience in using tools like SOAP, POSTMAN and Jenkins.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.