Information Security Officer
- 6 months contract, possibility for conversion.
- Office location: Central
- Investment management company
- Drive governance of information security programs in Fund Management Company (FMC), Wealth Management Company (WMC).
- Partner closely with the ISO or InfoSec Team in each entity to deliver effective governance, rationalization and optimization of the information security programs for FMC, WMC and BEM.
- Partner the ISO or InfoSec Team in each function to define Information security plans and strategy which align with the business operations and multi-year goals.
- Build relationships with Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and senior stakeholders in FMC, WMC and BEM to influence security program development in alignment with emerging regulatory requirements.
- Provide APAC CISO and Global CISO with regular updates and periodic management reports on the status and posture of the information security programs in FMC, WMC and BEM
- Integrate the China security metrics into global and regional security metrics for global and regional reporting requirements.
- Attend periodic regional project meetings to support entity ISOs in program updates to regional stakeholders.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in information security management / operations and/or related functions (e.g., IT Risk Management, Technology Risk Management), with exposures to China-based business operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with senior leaders and local technology teams.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Detail oriented individual, with a keen eye towards details
- Proficiencies in one or more of the Information Security domains and preferably with information security management qualifications, such as CISSP and CISM etc.
- Knowledge of domestic China Cybersecurity Law and relevant Cyber or technological-related regulations, or experience in dealing with regulators and clients in relation to information security focused topics during regulatory examinations or client due diligence sessions will be a plus.
- Immediatie starter
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248