Infrastructure & Operations Engineer
- 12 months contract, with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, 14 days ML, elderly care & birthday leave, performance bonus, etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
- Familiar brand in public sector industry
- Operation System Support of MOM's IT Systems
- Work with outsource FM on BAU support of applications across 5 hosting sites
- Assist Ops PM to co-ordinate tech refresh projects
- Ensure that MOM systems align to IM and MOM policies
- Perform System Accounts Review for MOM systems
- Ensure timely system password change
- Ensuring that MOM's IT assets (Software and Hardware) are kept updated and within support
- Support System Audit Activities
- Perform daily checks of systems not covered by FM (e.g. EDR(Endpoint Detection & Response), DAM(Database Activity Monitoring)
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Graduate Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Project management experience
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong communication skills in both oral and written.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.