Infrastructure Engineer (Storage, VMware, OS)
- 18 months contract
- Global IT services and consulting company headquartered in Germany
- Become the focal point for Storage and VMware related customer requests within Singapore.
- Manage and support storage systems (Dell EMC Isilon and ECS, NetApp), including vulnerability remediation, capacity management, configuration management.
- Monitor usage, performance and perform capacity planning together with the management team.
- Manage changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Ensure stable Storage and VMware operation across the account together with the Europe based core operations team.
- Monitor troubleshoot the alerts from the storage system
- Participate in the on-call duties to ensure 24x7 operation for our client
- Able to communicate and work cordially in global team with teammate from different culture and in time zone.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience on Dell EMC Isilon + ECS, Netapp storage. Installation, Operation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with VMware installation, operation and troubleshooting.
- Experience in networking: IP addressing, equipment, VLAN and Subnetting
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux
- Good knowledge of programmability and automation tools (Python, Rest API, JSON, Ansible)
- Passionate in technology and eager to learn further
- Excellent communication skills and people skills with focus on cross team collaboration.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.