Infrastructure Project Manager
- IT System Integration Company with wide global presence
- Working with latest cutting-edge technology
- Attractive package and salary
- Good career prospect and project exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest IT system integration company with global presence, which has been using the latest cutting-edge technology for government project as well as commercial project. It is exciting opportunity to join our client as they are expanding their business in Asia Pacific, Europe and other part of the world
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management. Master: Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovated solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Involved in the technical discussion with internal engineering team and need to drive and lead those discussion.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations long term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- University degree.
- Experience 7-10 years in IT project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
- Good understanding of Infra knowledge such as wintel or Unix, Vmware, Network etc.
- Good communication skill and able to articulate well.
Interested candidate please send in your updated profile to George.email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.