- Participate as a member of the business IT team providing Level 2 and some Level 3 support to an entire product development lab
- Lead support activities in setup of robust, reliable and secure IT systems and network infrastructure (RHEL, Windows, virtualization, web servers, networks) for engineers in the lab
- To provide support in network security projects for local risk/ODM/OEMs' network access
- To provide technical support in lab compute space operations and to enhance productivity of engineers in the areas of desktop support, business IT applications, systems and network infrastructure and business IT processes such as IT software purchase request and software license management including:
- End-to-end infrastructure installation, configuration, integration of components including enclosures, servers, network and storage
- performance and status monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting
- business continuity and recovery plan
- improvement and simplification of lab compute space infrastructure architecture
- IT software procurement facilitator - ensuring accurate and timely submission of IT software purchase request, expedite order delivery where necessary and ensure accuracy of orders and invoices.
- Software license management - track and document software licenses
- SharePoint facilitator - site creation and content management, drive common structure across functions for ease of navigation and locating content.
- Manage file share utilization and user access to business IT-owned Windows file servers.
- Manage data backup using HP Data Protector solution.
Job Requirements - Essential
- Min a Bachelor / Postgraduate degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with at least three years in-depth knowledge and practical experience with enterprise system administration working with Windows, Unix and Linux, IT infrastructure/storage management (installation, hardware, trouble-shooting) and network configuration.
- Good trouble shooting skills in Windows/Linux network environment
- Scripting experience (Shell, K-Shell, Bourne-Shell, bash, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT industry trends and technologies
- Good team player; self-starter; pro-active
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to apply technology to solve business IT problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume email@example.com or apply online.